“Be on guard. Stand firm in the faith. Be courageous. Be strong.
And do everything with love.”
1 Corinthians 16:13-14
Power of Love’s Men’s Ministry aims to cultivate spiritually-grounded men of faith who:
• Take their places as spiritual leaders in their homes, guiding and enriching their families according to God’s Word.
• Delve into the Word of God through group study and reflection
• Reach out to other men in their communities with the Gospel
• Mentor and help hold their brothers in Christ accountable to God’s standards
EVENTS & ACTIVITIES
Our Men’s Ministry hosts activities and events throughout the year, and are intended to help men connect with God, with other men in the faith and with their wider communities. We encourage you to visit us online often and check our Sunday morning program’s Welcome & Announcements section each week for details of these and other activities that our Men’s Ministry sponsors:
• Thursday nights 7:00pm-9:00pm
Annual Men’s Prayer Breakfast
• Held on the first Saturday of June
You’re invited to participate in any or all activities at Power of Love that interest you. Message us with any questions you may have by clicking the Contact Us button.